A radio jockey or announcer is the person who requires communicating with the listeners and entertains them. And to entertain the audience, an RJ speaks on various topics which attract and engage the audience. Their topics could be films, jokes, taking the interview of popular personalities, and inviting the listeners to make a call to win prizes by giving the answer to the simple questions. If you have a desire to be a popular RJ in your city, then you need to have the good communication skills, clear speech, pleasant voice, and ability to make people laugh. Apart from this, there is no need of specific educational qualification in order to get a good radio jockey job.
When it comes to turning your desire into the reality, you have to apply for a number of jobs vacancies available in the job market. To submit the applications, you will require having the good resume which might have been written with the utmost professionalism and careful approach. Your resume should be tailored to impress the reader and make you get selected for the next round of the interview session. Well, you can write a well-formed resume by following the below-presented important points.
Here are the important points that you should add to your resume…
- Objective statement: It is something which gives your resume a good opening with a strong sentence. And by looking at this statement, the recruiter will get the confirmation for your career objective. While writing the resume, keep in mind that your objective statement should be in line to with the organization’s objectives. For this need, always go through the website of the particular organization prior to writing the resume.
- Profile Summary: It is an important section in the resume which contains some eye-catching points of the resume, cover your unique selling proposition and other areas of expertise. So, always include this comprehensive section to the resume.
- Skills Summary: When you have the most relevant skills, it will be great to highlight them in the resume so that the employers take a look and call you for the interview. Always mention the skills that you have acquired or learned for this job by using the bullet points. It will be beneficial to the functioning of the company.
- Work Experience: In this section, you will require including your past work history, the name of the company you have worked for, and the designation held by you. Moreover, you should also mention the responsibilities you have handled in each organization.
- Educational Qualification: This is the section where you have to mention your college name, course name, and passing year along with the qualification.
- Achievements: If you have worth mentioning professional achievements, then don’t forget to mention them to impress your reader.
With the help of these important tips, you can write a perfect radio jockey resume. And once you have the well-formed resume, it is the time to upload it on the leading online job portals. After uploading your resume, you can explore a wide range of Radio Jockey jobs to apply. So, tailor a good resume now!
Kajal Tyagi is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest career and job trends. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more.