You never know what comes next in your life then how could you take the risk of riding your favorite two-wheeler without protecting it with a good two-wheeler insurance policy. Be it bike, scooter or scooty, you cannot guarantee its safety without insuring it.
However, third-party insurance is mandated by two-wheeler insurance Act of India whether or not you buy an insurance for your own vehicle. Purchasing a two-wheeler insurance online has now become one simple process. You no more need to pay some extra money to your insurance agent anymore.
You can compare between various two-wheeler insurance online offered by top companies, get free premium quotes and buy the best two-wheeler insurance online for your vehicle from the comfort of your home.
Who Needs Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
Any person who owns a two wheeler vehicle in India needs a two wheeler insurance plan to protect his/her vehicle from unpleasant mishaps, damage, theft and accidents. To procure a two wheeler insurance plan the policy proposer needs to be an adult i.e. 18yrs old or more. You may choose in between two types of two wheeler insurance online:
- Two Wheeler Third-Party Liability Insurance Policy – This plan is based on liability coverage towards third party during an accident. Damage, injury or death inflicted by you to the third-party will be taken care by this insurance cover. This plan handles your legal liabilities to the third-party too. However, keep in mind this type of insurance plan is not meant for providing any insurance coverage to your own vehicle or the rider of the vehicle. It is equipped only to offer cover your liability towards third-party.
- Two Wheeler Comprehensive Insurance Policy – This plan offers you an all-inclusive, extensive protection cover to your own vehicle and your liability towards the third-party.
- This insures your own vehicle from damage caused by manmade activities like accident, theft, burglary, etc and also from the damage incurred upon your vehicle by natural disasters such as earthquake, flood, thunderstorms, etc.
- It takes care of your legal liabilities towards the third-party damage, injuries or even death caused by your vehicle in an accident.
- You may also avail personal cover and many other add-on facilities in your comprehensive two wheeler insurance online.
Benefits Offered by Two Wheeler Online Insurance Plan
Make your ride and your vehicle safer with a good two wheeler insurance online. You can obtain an appropriate two wheeler insurance online without any hassle. Here are the following benefits offered by comprehensive insurance plan for two wheeler:
- Cover Your Own Vehicle – Protection to your own vehicle is the primary benefit that you get from your comprehensive insurance policy. It covers your vehicle from damage and loss. It covers your vehicle from the damage caused by manmade activities like theft, burglary, riots, road accidents and so on. It also safeguards your vehicle from the damage or loss caused by natural catastrophes like flood, storm, earthquake, etc.
- Cash-Free Garage Cover – Your comprehensive insurance will provide your vehicle cash-free garage cover at times of any machinery failure and breakdown. You can get great repair service from the network of garages listed in your insurance policy. So, your vehicle is insured to receive one of the best technical assistance round the clock without paying out from your own pocket.
- Cover to Rider – This policy is also equipped to provide protection to the rider, no matter if the policy proposer or the owner of the vehicle is someone other than the rider. This feature of the insurance covers the rider of the vehicle from the injury and damage caused in an accident.
- Add-On Benefits – You are free to avail extra features added to your basic two wheeler plan by paying out extra money along with your insurance premium. You can have add-on options like death and disability cover, zero depreciation feature, personal accident cover, etc.
- No-Claim Bonuses – Every insurance company allows you to enjoy some amount of bonuses for claim free insurance years. If you avoid claiming your insurance for years during the policy term, your no-claim bonuses will get accumulated automatically. You can enjoy lower premium rates once you renew your policy.
- No-Claim Bonus Transfer – You can easily transfer your no-claim bonuses while replacing your old two wheeler with new vehicle.
- Third-Party Cover – Besides, protecting your own vehicle from damage and loss, a comprehensive insurance for two wheeler is also equipped to cover your legal liability to the third-party in case of an accident. Your insurance policy will bear the expenses related to damage of third-party property, injuries and even death.
Top Two Wheeler Insurance Online in India
- Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Insurance Policy for Two Wheeler
- HDFC Ergo Comprehensive Insurance Plan for Two Wheeler
- Bharti Axa Comprehensive Insurance Plan for Two Wheeler
- Reliance Comprehensive Insurance Policy for Two Wheeler
- Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Insurance Policy for Two Wheeler
- IIFCO Tokio Comprehensive Insurance Plan for Two Wheeler
- New India Assurance Comprehensive Insurance Policy for Two Wheeler